Well, sort of.
I’ve been meaning to sort out my web hosting account for a while because I’ve got a load of sub-domains (some temporary, some permanent), which were starting to become difficult to manage. Today I spent some time rearranging the account space to make things much easier to organise.
It’s only a case of moving some folders around, updating the DNS records, and pointing the internal links to the right location, but the trick is knowing what internal links to change and what the reference should be changed to.
Everything should work as normal on my web site, apart from I’ve un-embedded my gallery from my main website. What used to be referenced as www.ianburnett.com/gallery has now been migrated over to gallery.ianburnett.com. There’s a permanent redirect in place, which should let people fix their broken links.